Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coty Airspun Translucent Loose Powder




I bought this powder at Kmart BOGO for $6. Its ALOT of powder and a pretty large container so two of them will last me a very long time.
I'll admit the packaging isnt very cute. My guess is it isnt changed sinc the 1920's because ever since I can remmeber my grandma using this (like 20 yrs ago when i was a kid) they have always looked the same. However, that doesnt really bother me because its a good product.
This is a loose powder so it can get a little messy, but as long as you dip your brush it and tap off the excess really well you shouldnt have any issues. Its a creamy ivory shade but totally translucent when applied to skin and sets my makeup really well without making me look dry, cakey, or powdery. It does have a smell, just the typical powder scent but not very fragrant at all and I cant smell it the entire day, just when I first apply it. You can buy it in fragrance free if this bothers you. (green container)
Overall, i really like this powder and I can see why my grandma used it for so many years. It immediately zapped any oiliness or sheen from my liquid makeup and made my face look clean and fresh. Very nice makeup setting powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment