Wednesday, April 27, 2011

E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo




I have been lusting after the NARS Orgasm/Laguna ($39) blush and bronzer duo for a long time and after seeing this E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo ($3) was a supposed dupe I figured it was worth a try for a $36 price drop!!
First of all, I was amazed at how super soft and pigmented the blush and bronzer in this compact are PLUS how giant the thing is to being with!! Its like double the size of the NARS duo. Since i dont own NARS Orgasm/Laguna I cant say if the shades are exact dupes or not but i love them all the same.
The blush is a pink shade w/ peachy shimmer and the bronzer is a warm typical bronze shade. Theyre soooo smooth and soft and apply lightly so it makes it even easier for blending and buildable coverage. I am highly impressed with this due and really dont even want the NARS one anymore!
Definitely a must have for me from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment