Tuesday, April 5, 2011

E.L.F. Corrective Concealer


I purchased this concealer palette at Kmart for $3 a few days ago. I was in dire need of a palette like this, as my Physicians Formula one became dry, caky, and just plain didnt work well. I wasnt willing to shell out alot of money, so $3 if perfect for me, and surprisingly this is the only drugstore concealer palette available in my area.

Nude: covering blemishes light skin tones
Green: hiding red marks/spots
Lilac: Balancing yellowness/under eye circles
Tan: covering blemishes medium skin tones

I actually really enjoy the brush that comes w/ this palette, and I normally find that I dont. Its small and easy to handle, plus the bristles are firm and feel really nice. So far I have not noticed any hairs falling out, but because of the thick/creamy textures of these concealers the brush is a little hard to clean. A double ended brush would have been nicer.

The concealers themselves are very creamy and pigmented, but i do find that they wear off easier than some higher-end brands do. Its not a huge issue, and can be fized by using a makeup setting spray or a good foundation. Overall i like this palette and i'm very pleased with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment