Friday, April 1, 2011

EOTD: Smashbox Softbox


I did not use the "Get The Look" card for this EOTD using my new Smashbox Softbox palette ($48). The shades I used dont really look like they would go together, but i think they created a nice soft, day look (once again). Im finding it hard to make a true smokey look w/ this palette, but thats ok considering I own UD Naked and Too Faced Natural Eye also and can create tons of smokey looks from those.
STEPS:
1. Sweep Vanilla from crease to brow.
2. Apply Flirt all over lids.
3. Shade Nectar into creases.
4. Line upper & lower lash lines w/ Bronze Liner.
5. Sweep Sienna ontop of Bronze Liner for a more subdued/soft smokey eyeliner.
Thats about it! I started with UD Primer Potion and finished it with black mascara (Maybelline LashBlast). My husband, daughter and I are going grocery shopping and stuff today so i thought this was a nice soft, feminine look. This palette is really versatile in day looks!!

Alot of people will probably say they can barely see any shadow on my lids, but believe me they're layered and definitely there, its just hard to catch on camera how beautifully subtle these shades are, i must admit it looks alot better IRL.


No comments:

Post a Comment