Monday, April 18, 2011

Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Lash Weave Primer




I purchased this lash primer at WalMart for about $7-$8 USD a couple weeks ago after running out of my favorite AVON lash primer + mascara duo. I was expecting it to be amazing quality since its from Hard Candy, but sadly, im disappointed with it.

I cant seen to get hardly any of the product on my lashes, it seems to be sticking to the brush. And what i can get onto my lashes is barely noticeable at all. I don't notice it lengthening my lashes like my AVON primer did, it just seems to be very lightly coating them with white primer. Im going to continue using this everytime I apply mascara just so it isnt wasted, but i wont be buying it again.

1 comment:

  1. What i do not understood is in reality how you're no longer really a lot more neatly-liked than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You understand thus considerably in the case of this subject, made me in my view believe it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women are not interested unless it's
    something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal
    stuffs excellent. At all times care for it up!

    Also visit my homepage: quantim

    ReplyDelete