Friday, April 8, 2011

HAUL: Kmart & WalMart Finds!



This is just a sneak peak of a small collective haul from KMart and WalMart today. Below are short descriptions and prices, I'll be doing full reviews as soon as I try the products!!

● E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder $3
This blush/bronzer duo is soo pretty! And it's a supposed dupe for NARS Orgasm/Laguna duo. Packaging is larger than i expected and very sleek. From Kmart.

● Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder, Translucent. 2 for $6.49
I remember my grandma using this face powder a LONG time ago, lol. This particular shade, translucent, is meant to be used to set makeup or as a light foundation. From Kmart.

● Revlon Lipgloss in Peach Petal, $6.79
I have been lusting aftr this light peaches & cream gloss for a while now but could never find it. Luckily Kmart had it in stock today!!

● E.L.F. Elements Eyeshadow in Golden Glow, $1
This was in the clearance section but I believe it was $1 regular price anyways, so I think they were trying to trick me, lol. its a beautiful true-gold shade.

● Milani LiquifEye Eyeliner in Black, $4.99
FINALLY!! No CVS, Rite-Aid, or Walgreens I have visited ever has this eyeliner, but once again... Kmart did! It is liquidy smooth with a crayon-like finish and seriously pigmented.

● Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Cream, $4.74
Infused with coconut and silk extracts, this frizz control cream is meant to be worked into damp and/or towel dried hair before styling for striaght, frizz-free hair. Smells like coconut :) Found at WalMart, new product!

● Hard Candy Cheek Tint Duo, $6
This is the lightest of the 3 cheek tints that Hard Candy sells through WalMart. One end is a blushing pink, and the other is a light shimmery raisin. Both shades seem perfect for my super light skin tone.

Well, thats it for now!! I still have reviews to post from my last haul a few days ago so you will have to wait for these until then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment