Sunday, April 10, 2011

LUSH Grease Lightning


A couple months ago I purchased LUSH's Grease Lightning spot treatment gel when I was switching from Proactiv to LUSH (face care). Although the bottle says "tea tree cleanser" it is not an actual facial cleanser. It should be applied after cleansing and using a toner, and before moisturizers. It was $10.95 for 1.5oz, which seems small, but sooo little is needed that this lasts a very long time.

It uses grape juice to cleanse, thyme, tea trea, and rosemary to banish bacteria, and the witch hazel works to tone and shrink acne bumps/spots and remove redness. A pea-sized amount will cover nearly your entire face! It dries invisibly and can be worn under makeup, or over night as a clear 'mask' for acne. *You dont have to use this on your whole face though, it can be used on individual spots only as well.

I have noticed a huge difference in my breakouts and when wearing this as a thin mask over night it significantly reduces the size and color of any pimples I have... not to mention my husband puts it on his nose only to shrink pores!! Totally worth the $10.95 because it lasts forever and works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment