Sunday, April 17, 2011

Maybelline The Turbo Volum'Express Mascara




I purchased this mascara for roughly $9 at CVS a week or so ago because of it's claim to give 7x volume to lashes. Im currently using CoverGirl LashBlast Volume (orange tube) and i actually like it better.

Maybelline's The Turbo Volum' Express has a nice brush and seems to pick up alot of product, but it doesnt distribute enough of it onto lashes. It took me 3-4 coats for the coverage i would normally get from 2 coats of LashBlast. Its easy to remove at the end of the day with soap & water, or a makeup remover, and it lasts all day without being cakey or clumpy but the formula wasnt thick enough (in my opinion) for a volume mascara. I expected alot more. Im still going to use it obviously, because it isnt terrible, its just not what i expected.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, I just bought it! I hope is good!

    ReplyDelete