Friday, April 29, 2011

Revlon SuperLustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal




I looked for this lip gloss for quite some time before finally finding it at Target. It was roughly $6 and Peach Petal (along with Lilac Pastelle and others) is a limited edition shade from Revlon.

The first time I put on this gloss, its seemed very heavy and sticky. However, my lips were dry and I did apply a little more than I should have. After a few minutes of my body heat/lips warming up the gloss it didnt seem sticky at all and was actually very smooth feeling. The shade doesnt exactly go well with my light skin tone, as you can see from the swatch its a very light gloss. However, it looks well with a matching light/day EOTD and makes a really cute, feminine look.

Overall, I like it but I dont LOVE it. I need a shade slightly warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment